Further education, employment or training.
All children and young people are provided with bespoke careers advice and work experience. Deaf staff provide role models and a positive can-do attitude. Independent careers advisers visit and guide. Excellent communication support provides access to national resources to assess skills, explore careers, find a course, start a career.
We follow the eight Gatsby Benchmarks of Good Career Guidance.
• A stable careers programme
• Learning from career and labour market information
• Addressing the needs of each pupil
• Linking curriculum learning to careers
• Encounters with employers and employees
• Experiences of workplaces
• Encounters with further and higher education.